OmniGuide Webinar SeriesOmniGuide webinars are designed to focus on the clinical data emerging from the use of our advanced energy surgical technology. Each webinar is carefully crafted to be clinical in nature, providing a truly educational experience for all attendees.
Please join us for this exclusive online webinar event, led by Dr. Aileen Caceres. This live webinar will focus on benefits of using CO2 laser energy in robotic gynecologic surgical procedures.
DATE: Tuesday, Juliy 16th
TIME: 5:00 PM USA EDT / 2:00 PM USA PDT
Past Webinar Topics and Presenters:
- Ferromagnetic Technology Assisted Neck Dissection: Cost Benefit Analysis Led by Franco Parmigiani, MD
April 11, 2019
- Using Ferromagnetic Technology in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Led by Robert “Jake” Jaquiss, MD November 27, 2018
- The Evolution of Patient Safety & Efficacy – From Electrocautery to Electrically Silent Precision Led by Ron J. Karni, MD May 30, 2018
- CO2 Laser Energy in Hemi-Glossectomy Patients Led by Barry Wenig, MD, MPH, FACS April 3, 2018
- Ferromagnetic Energy in Vessel Sealing and Ligation Led by Robert E. Glasgow, MD March 7, 2018
- Nerve-sparing Retropubic Radical Prostatectomy Using the FMwand Led by Ioannis Goumas, MD October 2, 2017
- Lasers in Laryngology Led by Stanley M. Shapshay, MD, FACS August 9, 2017
- Advanced Energy in Head and Neck Cancer Led by Barry Wenig, MD, MPH, FACS May 24, 2017
- Advanced Energy Applications in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Led by Antonio Gargiulo, MD March 28, 2017
- Advanced Energy Applications in Transoral Laser Microsurgery Led by Bruce H. Haughey, MBChB, MS, FACS January 19, 2017
To request access to archived webinars, please complete the following form.
Please join us for this exclusive online webinar event, led by Dr. Ioannis Goumas. This live webinar will focus on the background and application of advanced ferromagnetic surgical technology in prostatectomy cases.
DATE: Monday, October 2, 2017
TIME: 5:00 pm – Italy CEST / 4:00 pm – United Kingdom BST / 11:00 am – USA EDT / 8:00 am – USA PDT