Extended Service PlansOmniGuide offers cost-effective Extended Service Plans that can be purchased in conjunction with an equipment order, or any time after the original factory warranty has expired. Extended Service Plans not only help ensure that your equipment is operating at peak efficiency, but helps to ensure that your organization is in compliance with strict regulatory standards.
What is included with Extended Service Plans
- Highest quality OEM parts are used in the maintenance and repair of all equipment covered under an extended service plan
- All repair expenses are covered under extended service plans
- Repairs are performed by OmniGuide trained engineers who have been equipped with the latest proprietary tooling enabling a fast and efficient process
- Any travel expenses incurred for either periodic maintenance or repairs are fully waived for equipment covered under an extended service plan
- Software updates are provided as they become available
- (One) 1 periodic maintenance visit per year is included
- Any shipping charges associated with shipping required OEM parts to your location are covered
Comprehensive Extended Service Plans allow an organization to focus on healthcare delivery, and help to lower the lifetime cost of ownership of covered equipment.