OmniGuide Webinar SeriesOmniGuide webinars are designed to focus on the clinical data emerging from the use of our advanced energy surgical technology. Each webinar is carefully crafted to be clinical in nature, providing a truly educational experience for all attendees.
Please join us for this exclusive online webinar event, led by Dr. Aileen Caceres. This live webinar will focus on using the CO2 Laser Energy in Gynecologic Robotic Surgery.
DATE: Monday, February 10th, 2020
TIME: 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT
Past Webinar Topics and Presenters:
- Using Electrically-Silent Ferromagnetic Vessel Sealers in Gastric Surgery: Clinical Efficacy & Patient Safety Advantages Led by Dr. Francesco Izzo, August 6, 2019
- Using Ferromagnetic Technology in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Led by Robert “Jake” Jaquiss, MD November 27, 2018
- The Evolution of Patient Safety & Efficacy – From Electrocautery to Electrically Silent Precision Led by Ron J. Karni, MD May 30, 2018
- CO2 Laser Energy in Hemi-Glossectomy Patients Led by Barry Wenig, MD, MPH, FACS April 3, 2018
- Ferromagnetic Energy in Vessel Sealing and Ligation Led by Robert E. Glasgow, MD March 7, 2018
- Nerve-sparing Retropubic Radical Prostatectomy Using the FMwand Led by Ioannis Goumas, MD October 2, 2017
- Lasers in Laryngology Led by Stanley M. Shapshay, MD, FACS August 9, 2017
- Advanced Energy in Head and Neck Cancer Led by Barry Wenig, MD, MPH, FACS May 24, 2017
- Advanced Energy Applications in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Led by Antonio Gargiulo, MD March 28, 2017
- Advanced Energy Applications in Transoral Laser Microsurgery Led by Bruce H. Haughey, MBChB, MS, FACS January 19, 2017
To request access to archived webinars, please complete the following form.
Please join us for this exclusive online webinar event, led by Dr. Ioannis Goumas. This live webinar will focus on the background and application of advanced ferromagnetic surgical technology in prostatectomy cases.
DATE: Monday, October 2, 2017
TIME: 5:00 pm – Italy CEST / 4:00 pm – United Kingdom BST / 11:00 am – USA EDT / 8:00 am – USA PDT